Saturday, May 25, 2013

Good Times Treat Box

Good Times treat box
featuring Teresa Collins - Memories line
By Lori McClellan

 We are nearing the end of the school year here.  I'm having mixed feelings.  It means that my kids will be home ALL DAY, and that my job working in the resource classroom will be ending. 

I have had a great time this year, and I wanted to leave my co-workers with a special treat.

The Teresa Collins - Memories line has such beautiful soft colors, that it was perfect for a treat box.  

I found these boxes at a local store.  They began as a simple craft color, but I pieced the different sections with this line of paper to add interest and make them pop.

 

I made a matching tag using some of the great embellishments that come with the Teresa Collins line, and tied my adorable treat box closed with some ribbon.

This line makes such an adorable and personal box.  I think my co-workers will know how much I am going to miss them.


Thanks for stopping by.  Don't forget to play along with the sketch contest.  Post your pictures on The Hens' Den facebook page soon.  You're almost out of time!

Supplies:

6 comments :

  1. What a sweet box! I know your co-workers will just love it! xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome Lori! Guess I need to think about what I am going to do for year end. Of course with all the snow our year won't end until JUNE 28th!!! Guess I have a little time left. LOL! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute Lori - I have to give these a try as well.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...