Friday, March 22, 2013

Featuring Prima Marketing's Engraver Collection!


Family Layout

Designed by Carolyn Lontin


Featuring: Prima Marketing Engraver Collection




Head over to The Hens' Den store and drool over Prima's HOT NEW Engraver Collection!

A couple of years ago we started a Christmas Eve tradition of going to a nice steakhouse for dinner.  In 2012, because of the way the holidays fell during the week my family wanted to get together on Christmas Eve instead of Christmas day, so we switched our special night out to Christmas Eve-Eve! :)






Supplies:

Black Cardstock
My Mind's Eye Gems


Thanks for stoppin' by!




8 comments :

  1. mmmmmmmm Prima!! I love this family layout..lovely pics and design.:) xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love this line! And the pops of color are a perfect compliment -- great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this Carolyn - what a great family layout.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a nice tradition. :) Perfect LO to capture your Eve, Eve!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet layout and I love the delicate clusters.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the layout and that paper line together

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow your work is really amazing i really like this
    Prima Marketing

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...