Thursday, March 28, 2013

12 Layout Featuring Prima Engraver Collection by Carolyn Lontin


"12" Layout

Designed by Carolyn Lontin





Head over to The Hens' Den store and drool over Prima's HOT NEW Engraver Collection!

Last month my son turned 12 years old (my my how time flies!!) The Engraver line by Prima seemed like the perfect timeless line to use to scrap his 12 year old photo! :)




In the detail shots, you can see I am still addicted to the My Mind's Eye Follow Your Heart - Be Happy Stamps





Supplies:
Prima Engraver - Cesello Paper
Prima Engraver - Atlas Paper (both sides)
Prima Engraver Chipboard Pieces
Prima Vintage Trinkets - Fairy Bell Metal Charms
Petallo Canterbury - Magnolia Blossoms
My Mind's Eye Gems
My Mind's Eye Follow Your Heart - Be Happy Stamps
Prima Rasp Tool
Ranger Distress Ink - Tea Dye



Thanks for stoppin' by!

4 comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...