Friday, February 1, 2013

Kisses for my Sweetheart

Graphic 45 - Place in Time - Kisses for my Sweetheart - Anita Mulcahey

Graphic 45 Place in Time
Kisses for my sweetheart Card
Happy February everyone.  I wanted to start this month of love of with a vintage valentine and these Graphic 45 papers are perfect for that. You can find all these lovely products in the Hens' Den store.   I am going to tuck this away for my sweetie.  I used some Crystal Effects on the lips, on the kisses tag, on the fan that the woman is holding and on the hearts on the My Sweetheart tag.  I had fun playing with Pic Monkey to edit the cropped photos.


Supplies:  Graphic 45
Place in Time, February Cut Aparts
Place in Time, Sentiments
Place in Time, Stickers
Tim Holtz Distress Cardstock, Coordinations
Ranger, Glossy Accents

Hugs,


5 comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...