Monday, January 14, 2013

Christmas 2012 Layout - Teresa Collins Fabrications Collectons

Christmas 2012 Layout
Featuring Teresa Collins Fabrication Linen Collection
Designed by Lori McCellan


Hi everyone!  I am so excited to be back for another year with The Hens Den.

For this layout I used the Teressa Collins -  Fabrications Linens Collection.  I love the colors,  especially for a Christmas layout, they were perfect!





Now all that is left is to add the pictures and bit of journaling.

Thanks so much for looking and remember that The Hens' Den has a great variety of amazing products for all your scrapbooking and memory making needs

5 comments :

  1. I love this layout with the square photos! Perfect for Christmas photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sketch and the layout is great and goes perfectly. I might have to try this one. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. adore this Lori - I love the non-traditional colors you used and what fun pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the squares in the layout. Good use of space for the sketch.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...