Friday, December 23, 2011

Introducing new design team member Krystle Thomas


Hi everyone!  


My name is Krystle and I live in Albuquerque, NM with my wonderful husband of 8 years. 






I first picked up scrapbooking way back in 1997 and it has been so fun to see both my personal style and this industry grow over the past 14 years.  


For me, scrapbooking is a relaxing creative release and a beautiful way to preserve memories.  I love everything about this craft, especially sharing inspiration and connecting with other scrappers. 




We are so super excited to have Krystle on the team! Her layouts are amazing, her work has been published in magazines!! We can't wait to see more from her. Please take a moment to welcome Krystle by leaving a warm welcome comment below. Please get to know more about Krystle by checking out her blog here: Krystle's Blog.


3 comments :

  1. So excited to have you on the team Krystle!! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Krystal, Thank you for being a part of our team. I am so excited for 2012 and getting to know you better. WELCOME!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I am excited to be a part of this team!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...